Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Change

I wanted to share with you my decision to change my lifestyle forever. 
I was struggling with my weight since I had my last baby on 2009.  I tried many many diets in the past. But now I know that diets are for a short period of time and then you get tired, bored and go back to your old habits. 
This time I wanted my change to be for the rest of my life.  My family deserved a healthy mom and a healthy life. I started making small changes, cuting rice, starches, breads. Also eating more often, small portions and healthier foods. Besides that I include some excercise into my day to day busy schedule. We all have the time, we just have to re-arrange everything and set priorities and you will find the time to excercise yourself.
At my workplace we started a challenge with the co-workers and they decided that I should be their "Tribe Chief", with that responsibility to lead my "Tribe" I was their example.  How can I encourage them and guide them if I wasn't doing right choices, I was going to be a bad influence. Then I had to lead by example.  They are always so motivated that they keep calling me for advice. I'm always sending them healthy recipes, links to other blogs, or new information that will be helpful, and they loved it. Lately I send them a comparison picture of when I was bigger and my progress, and they were all impress, even myself.
When you look at the mirror every day, you hardly see any difference, but when you compare pictures that's when you'll be amazed. It is so awesome to see such a difference that you inspire yourself all over again.
That's what I'm here for, to inspire you and help you through your journey, to achieve your goals and maintain after you get there. We can work together as a team, support each other and build a friendship on the way.
One more thing, and the most important one. With God we can do anything. He's being with me all this time. I've seen his Glory and his mercy in my life every single day. Leave anything on his hands and He will work his AWSOMENES and will help you in any difficult time.
Let's build a team and work together to a common goal. Change our lifestles once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment